Table of Contents
Kendrick Norton Net Worth 2023
The exact figure of his net worth is not available but according to our sources, the approximate Kendrick Norton’s Net Worth 2023 is 2 million US Dollars.
Who is Kendrick Norton?
As a result, form a road accident, his left arm was removed by a surgical operation. He started his career in domestic games at Miami University. Here we will also discuss Kendrick Norton’s Net Worth.
Kendrick Norton’s Quick Facts/Wiki
|Personal Name||Kendrick Norton|
|Date of Birth||7th June 1997|
|Birth Place||Florida, America.|
|Career In||NFL, AFL|
|Famous For||Defensive Tackling Football Player|
|Mother’s Name||“LaTess Stephen”|
|Father’s Name||Kendrick Norton Sr.|
|Step Father||Lee Stephen|
|University||Miami University Florida|
|Injury||Amputation of Left Hand|
Real Name and Status
His real and full family name is the same as you know about his celebrated name, Kendrick Norton. He is still alive.
Date of Birth, Place of Birth, and Age
Kendrick Norton was born on 7th June 1997 in Jacksonville, Florida, the United States of America.
Sources of Worth
Norton has been played as a defensive player in the high-ranking team of the American Football League (AFL) and (NFL). So his profession as a football player is his basic source of worth. Now he is also interested in coaching a new player of Miami Dolphins, after removing his left hand by surgery.
- Kendrick’s early life was also associated with sports and games in his college and university.
- He started his early career by his recruitment in Carolina Panthers from Miami.
Parents & Family
He was born to his parents living in Jacksonville, Florida. His father’s name is Kendrick Norton Sr. and his mother’s name is LaTess Stephens. When he was only two years old, his parents got separated by divorce. His mother married to Lee Stephens after her divorce.
Profession and Career
- In 2015 Kendrick as a junior player has been played 12 games with a tackling score of 19, by association with “Under Armour”.
- He started his debut career at Miami University in the All ACC season of 2017. In this season he was successful to make 26 tackles in the game.
- In September 2018 he was recruited to Carolina Panthers by NFL and offered more than 19 tackles in the game.
- Finally, he was successfully selected by Miami Dolphins in December 2018 and that was the golden time for Kendrick to work as a Defensive Player.
- But in July 2019, after the amputation of his left hand as a non-football injury, Miami Dolphins decided to offer him full and long-term salary till the age of retirement.
He got his higher school academic education from Trinity Christian School in Florida. After high school, he started his college studies at Miami College Florida.
Personal Life, Marriage, Kids and Hidden Facts
Still, Kendrick Norton is unmarried and his relation with anyone is not reported yet by any source. After his accidental surgery, he is just focusing on his future plan.
Kendrick Norton is still living in Florida, the United States of America, and on his bed rest after the amputation of his left arm.