Jasprit Bumrah is one of the most successful and popular cricketers in the world. He is known for his unique bowling action, his ability to bowl yorkers at will, and his consistent performance across all formats of the game. He has been a key member of the Indian cricket team and the Mumbai Indians franchise in the Indian Premier League (IPL). But how much is Jasprit Bumrah worth in 2023? What are the sources of his income and how does he spend it? In this article, we will explore his net worth, career milestones, endorsements, investments, assets, lifestyle, and expenditure.
Table of Contents
Net Worth Overview
Jasprit Bumrah’s net worth in 2023 is estimated to be around $9 million (Rs 72 crore), according to thesportslite.com. This is based on his salary from the Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI), his IPL contract, his endorsements, and his investments. Here is a table that summarizes his net worth overview:
|Net Worth 2023||$9 million (Rs 72 crore)|
|Salary 2023||Rs 7 crore (BCCI contract) + Rs 7 crore (IPL contract)|
|Yearly Income||Approximately Rs 14 crore + Endorsements + Investments|
|Endorsements Earning||Approximately Rs 10-12 crore|
Sources of Income
Jasprit Bumrah has three main sources of income: cricket, endorsements, and investments. Let us look at each of them in detail.
Cricket is the primary source of income for Jasprit Bumrah. He earns a handsome salary from the BCCI as a Grade A+ contracted player. This means that he gets Rs 7 crore per year as a retainer fee, plus match fees for playing Tests, ODIs, and T20Is. According to [cricketaddictor.com], he earned Rs 1.38 crore as match fees in the 2019-20 season.
Apart from the BCCI salary, Jasprit Bumrah also earns a huge amount from playing in the IPL. He is one of the most valuable players in the league and has been retained by the Mumbai Indians since 2013. He gets Rs 7 crore per season as his IPL salary, according to [insidesport.co]. He has also won several awards and prizes in the IPL, such as the Purple Cap (highest wicket-taker) in 2017 and the Super Striker of the Match award in 2019.
Jasprit Bumrah is a popular brand ambassador for many products and services. He has endorsed brands such as ASICS, OnePlus Wearables, Seagram’s Royal Stag, Zaggle, boAt, Dream11, Unix, Cultsport, Estrolo, Ebco, BharatPe, FanCraze, Performax Activewear, and Thums Up. He charges around Rs 10 lakh per advertisement, according to startuptalky.com. His total endorsement earnings are estimated to be around Rs 10-12 crore per year.
Jasprit Bumrah has also invested his money wisely in various assets and ventures. He owns a luxury house in Mumbai worth Rs 3 crore, according to firstsportz.com. He also owns several properties in Pune and Gujarat. He has a collection of expensive cars, such as BMW X5 M Sport (Rs 82 lakh), Audi A5 Sportback (Rs 60 lakh), Mercedes-Benz C-Class (Rs 50 lakh), and Toyota Fortuner (Rs 35 lakh). He has also invested in some startups and businesses, such as Acefour Accessories Pvt Ltd and Performax Activewear Pvt Ltd.
Jasprit Bumrah has achieved many milestones in his cricket career. Here are some of them:
- He made his international debut in January 2016 against Australia in Sydney. He took two wickets in his first ODI match.
- He became the second-fastest Indian bowler to reach 50 ODI wickets in June 2017 against West Indies in Antigua. He achieved this feat in just 28 matches.
- He took his first five-wicket haul in ODIs against Sri Lanka in August 2017 at Pallekele. He finished with figures of 5/27.
- He made his Test debut in January 2018 against South Africa at Cape Town. He took four wickets in his first Test match.
- He became the third Indian bowler to take a Test hat-trick against West Indies in August 2019 at Kingston. He dismissed Darren Bravo, Shamarh Brooks, and Roston Chase in consecutive deliveries.
- He became the second-fastest Indian bowler to reach 100 ODI wickets in June 2019 against Sri Lanka at Leeds. He achieved this feat in just 57 matches.
- He became the fourth-fastest Indian bowler to reach 50 T20I wickets in January 2020 against New Zealand at Hamilton. He achieved this feat in just 41 matches.
- He scored the highest runs by a batsman in a single over of a Test match in July 2022 against England at Lord’s. He smashed Stuart Broad for 29 runs, including five wides and a no-ball, in the 92nd over of India’s first innings. He broke the record of Brian Lara, who had scored 28 runs off Robin Peterson in 2003-04.
Endorsements and Brand Collaborations
Jasprit Bumrah has endorsed and collaborated with many brands in his career. Here is a table that lists some of them:
|OnePlus Wearables||Smart devices||2021|
|Seagram’s Royal Stag||Whisky||2018|
|Zaggle||Payments and group dining||2018|
|Unix||Electronics and appliances||2019|
|Ebco||Home furniture and fittings||2020|
|FanCraze||Fan engagement platform||2020|
|Thums Up||Soft drink||2021|
Investments and Assets
Jasprit Bumrah has invested his money in various assets and ventures. Here are some of them:
- He owns a luxury house in Mumbai worth Rs 3 crore, according to firstsportz.com. The house has a light colour texture and a large balcony garden.
- He also owns several properties in Pune and Gujarat, where he was born and brought up.
- He has a collection of expensive cars, such as BMW X5 M Sport (Rs 82 lakh), Audi A5 Sportback (Rs 60 lakh), Mercedes-Benz C-Class (Rs 50 lakh), and Toyota Fortuner (Rs 35 lakh).
- He has invested in some startups and businesses, such as Acefour Accessories Pvt Ltd, which deals with mobile accessories, and Performax Activewear Pvt Ltd, which produces activewear clothing.
Wiki & Bio
Here is a table that summarizes Jasprit Bumrah’s wiki and bio information:
|Full Name||Jasprit Jasbirsingh Bumrah|
|Nickname(s)||JB, Jassi, Boom Boom Bumrah|
|Date of Birth||December 6, 1993|
|Net Worth||$9 million (Rs 72 crore)|
|Birthplace||Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India|
|Hometown||Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India|
|School||Nirman High School, Ahmedabad|
|Family||Father: Late Jasbir Singh Mother: Daljit Kaur (Principal) Sister: Juhika Bumrah (Teacher)|
|Hobbies||Listening to music|
|Wife/Spouse||Sanjana Ganesan (TV presenter)|
|Children||Son: Angad Jasprit Bumrah (born on September 4, 2023)|
Lifestyle and Expenditure
Jasprit Bumrah has a lavish lifestyle and expenditure. He likes to travel to exotic destinations with his wife Sanjana Ganesan. He also enjoys spending time with his family and friends. He is fond of luxury cars and gadgets. He is a fitness enthusiast and follows a strict diet and workout regime. He also donates money to various causes and charities, such as sponsoring the education of underprivileged children.
Jasprit Bumrah is one of the richest and most successful cricketers in the world. He has earned his wealth from his cricket career, endorsements, and investments. He has also achieved many milestones in his cricket career and has been a vital part of the Indian cricket team and the Mumbai Indians franchise. He has a luxurious lifestyle and expenditure and likes to enjoy life with his wife Sanjana Ganesan. He is an inspiration for many aspiring cricketers and fans around the world.