Net Worth History
Here you can find Tony Robbins’s net worth, salary, income source, etc.
Net Worth in 2019:
Net Worth in 2020:
Net Worth in 2021:
Net Worth in 2022:
~ $650m USD
Tony Robbins (The Motivational Star)
At any turn of life, sometimes we need motivation and inspiration to move further in life. For this purpose, we consult a motivational speaker, and its importance in our lives cannot deny.
These motivational speakers in our lives may be our parents, friends, or professional life-coach. The healing of low self-esteem is as a life-coach is the job of Tony Robbins.
Tony Robbins is known as a famous life-coach, motivational speaker, and author of some inspirational books. The “Unlimited Power” and “Awaken the Giant Within” are the famous inspirational books of Tony Robbins.
As a motivational speaker, Tony Robbins also conducts shows and seminars to pursue the crowd of the audience. Now Tony is conducting his Motivational Seminars, such as “Unleash the Power Within” and “Mastery University”.
- Jairek Robbins
- Jolie Jenkins
Real Name and Status
The real and family name of Tony Robbins is Anthony J. Mahavoric. Yes, his birth name is completely different from his current famous name. His fans also call him by his nickname Tony. He is still alive in November 2019.
Date of Birth, Place of Birth, and Age
Tony Robbins was born in North Hollywood, California, the United States of America on February 29, 1960. In 2022, his age is 62 years old. He has a White English ethnicity.
Sources of Worth
- The multi professions of Tony are his sources of worth. He is a motivational speaker, life coach, and author of some books.
- Tony Robbins has been coached many famous personalities, so his professional sources are rich with worth.
- Now the basic Source of Tony Robbins Net Worth is motivational seminars.
The early life of Tony Robbins was not glamorous such as you know today. He belonged to a middle-class family. His mother had been remarried and he was living in his stepfather’s home.
He had done various low paid jobs, such as handyman and janitor to financially support his family. At that time he could not imagine that Tony Robbins’ Net worth will be much high.
When Tony was seventeen years old, he left his step father’s home forever. Just after that, he started to work as a janitor.
Parents & Family
The name of Tony Robbins’ father was John Mohorovic and his mother was Nikki Mohovoric. The parents of Tony could not continue their relationship for a long and they divorced when he was only seven years old.
Tony has only one brother, Marcus Robbins, and one sister, Tara Robbins. Tony spent his life under the look after his mother. His mother remarried a professional baseball player, Jim Robbins. His mother adopted him.
He started to use his stepfather’s name with him, as he legally became adopted at the age of twelve years.
Profession and Career
- The professional career of Tony Robbins was actually inspired by the motivational speaker, Jim Rohn.
- He started his professional career as a motivational speaker at the age of seventeen, from Jim Rohn’s seminars.
- In 198, he partnered with the co-founder of Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NPL) John Grinder, and learned the NPL and Hypnosis.
- He also had performed the Fire-walk in his seminars from 1983, learned from Tolly Burkan.
- Tony adopted the profession of Life-coach as his first professional job. He got fame after the release of his infomercial, “Personal Power” and known as a top life coach in 1988.
- In 1986 he released his book on the topic of health and energy, with the title, “Unlimited Power”.
- He is also the author of many famous life-coaching and motivational books, such as Master the Game, and “Unshakeable: Your Financial Freedom Playbook” in 2017.
Tony Robbins only completed his school education from Glendora High School. After his school education, he left the school due to a tumor in his brain, which was removed. He did not continue his education after this.
Personal Life, Marriage, Kids and Hidden Facts
- The name of Tony’s first wife is Rebecca Jenkins, whom he divorced after 14 years of marriage.
- He married his second and current wife Bonnie Robbins Nee Humphrey. They had no kids.
- The only biological son of Tony is Jariek Robbins from his girlfriend Liz Acosta.
He is living in California, USA.
Tony Robbins Net Worth in 2022?
The approximate net worth of Tony Robbins is 650 Million Dollars.