Fetty Wap Net Worth 2022
Net Worth History
Here you can find Fetty Wap’s net worth, salary, income source, etc.
Net Worth in 2019:
Net Worth in 2020:
Net Worth in 2021:
Net Worth in 2022:
(The Rapper of “Trap Queen”)
Fetty Wap is known as a Hollywood Celebrity, a famous American rapper and also a singer. The main cause of his success was his Hit Track, Trap Queen.
There are only a few cases in which, celebrities got high success by a single track, but Fetty Wap falls under that case.
Only in a few weeks, this track gave Fetty Wap a new height of success and fame. Just after a few weeks, this song track had been played many times on “Sound Cloud”.
Fetty could not continue his singing career for too long but his contribution to music is very much.
Fetty Wap has won various awards and titles by his remarkable performances in the music industry. He had participated in a girl’s band, named, Fifth Harmony.
A new game dedicated to Fetty Wap is also going to release soon.
Real Name and Status
Fetty Wap is not his real name but his title given by his fans. His real and family name is Christened Willie Maxwell, decided by his parents. Fetty Wap is still alive in November 2019.
Date of Birth, Place of Birth, and Age
On 7th June 1991, Fetty was born in Paterson State, New Jersey, United States of America. He is 31 years old in November 2022.
Sources of Worth
Fetty’s sources of worth are his profession of singing, music production and raping.
Parents & Family
Fetty Wap’s parents were belonged from, Haiti. Therefore, he mostly talked about Hiti’s culture. He also has a brother who is also a singer and was a reason for motivation for Fetty.
Profession and Career
- Fetty Wap’s early life was full of music zeal, and he wanted to do something unique and remarkable in the history of the music industry. Finally, he also did the same, and chase the heights of fame in a few months.
- In 2014, he released his independent track album. His single, Queen Trap, was amongst the most hit track, has been played, 130 Million times, on different music websites.
- By his success in the previous track, Fetty made a contract with Label Record, 300 Entertainment.
- In May 2015, finally Fetty released on YouTube, his second track, Title 679 and after a month the copies were available in the market for customers. This was also a hit track, which made its position on Hot 100 Countdown.
- In September 2015, Fetty Wap released his first album, after a series of single tracks. This album was developed by a studio. Thousands of its copies had been delivered to music lovers and finally, this album was successful to secure its 1st Position on, US Billboard 200. This was his success story.
Fetty Wap was much interested in rap and music from his childhood. He was also famous in his high school, due to his rapping skills. He got his early education from Eastside High School, New Jersey, USA. Due to his damaged eye, it’s difficult for Fetty to continue his post-education. Further information about his graduation is not available.
Personal Life, Marriage, Kids and Hidden Facts
Fetty Wap had a girlfriend, named, Masika Kalysha also known as Alexis Sky, who has been appeared in a television show, Love and Hip-Hop Hollywood. He had a girl named Lauren by Masika.
Fetty also has three children, named, Aydin Maxwell, Khari Barbie Maxwell, and Zaviera Maxwell.
Fetty Wap’s Residence
At this time in 2019, Fetty Wap is living in Paterson, New Jersey, the United States of America.
Fetty Wap’s Net Worth 2022
According to some official figures, Fetty Wap, also known as Christened Willie Maxwell, has an approximated Net worth of $15m USD.