Chanel West Coast Worth Net 2020
Due to work in wide fields, her net worth is approximately 6 Million Dollars in 2020.
Sources of Net Worth
Chanel West Coast (The Rapper, Chelsea Chanel Dudley)
She aimed to make her mark inside the discipline of amusement. In 2009, she observed herself a function of a model cum receptionist in MTV’s “Rob Dyrdek’s fantasy manufacturing facility”.
The display has become a primary hit and gave “Chanel” celebrity fame. Such become the fine reception of the show that its second season observed soon after.
In 2015, she starred within the seventh season of the show which premiered on January 1st and ended on March 5th.
Following the achievement of “Rob Dyrdek’s fantasy manufacturing facility”, Chanel became cast in ‘ridiculousness’ which changed into additionally equivalently a success.
Meanwhile, her tune career also took off as she released the mixtape “now you understand” and became one of the participants to the compilation album ‘younger cash: upward thrust of an empire’.
Real and Family Name
Chanel’s real and complete name is the same, Chanel West Coast. But she is also famous with his fan’s derived name, Chelsea Chanel Dudley.
Currently, she is living in. Los Angeles, California State, the United States of America.
Date of Birth, Place, and Status
Chanel West Coast was born as Chelsea Chanel Dudley on September 1, 1988, in Los Angeles, California.
- Chanel’s parents were living separately, her mother in North Hollywood, and her father in, New York City. So, she had to keep moving between these two cities.
- Chanel observed her father’s profession as a DJ and started to develop an interest in her for music and dance.
- As such, at a young age, Chanel developed an interest in music. She had participated and performed in many music and dance nights as a DJ Master. She was also interested in singing and songwriting.
- Chanel spent her early life mostly with her mother living in California. Her father had to move, New York because he was working as a Professional DJ there.
Chanel West Coast Profession
Chanel West Coast Career
- Chanel west coast’s career in tv started as early as in 2009. Tv persona and superstar determine “Rob Dyrdek” provided her a position as a receptionist at the MTV truth series “Rob Dyrdek’s Fable Manufacturing Unit”.
- “Rob Dyrdek’s Fantasy Manufacturing Facility” changed into well-known hit tracks, that it became renewed for a second season. The second season changed into even a bigger hit which subsequently brought about the 12-episode 1/3 season which premiered in 2010 and the fourth season in 2011.
- In 2012 Chanel, turned into a good deal busy. She signed with “Lil Wayne” to his label younger cash amusement. The subsequent year, she released her mixtape “now you know” providing “Evan Ross, French Montana, Snoop Dogg, and Robin Thicke”.
- Within the 12 months of 2013, West Coast continued to voice the character of “Flipz”. She also regarded the 1/3 season of ‘ridiculousness’ and the 6th season of ‘fable manufacturing unit’.
- The year of 2014, Chanel announced that she had begun recording her debut studio album. In January, she released her first unmarried ‘blueberry chills’ featuring honey cocaine. She quickly observed it up with a 2d single ‘new feeling’ the equal month.
- In the yr. of 2014, “younger cash leisure” launched their 2d compilation album “Young Money: the rise of an empire” in which Chanel contributed alongside different artists together with “Lil Wayne, Drake, Nicki Minaj, Tyga, and Christina Milian”.
- Chanel launched a new song in 2015 that became featured on “rob Dyrdek’s fantasy manufacturing unit” known as “bass in the trunk”.
Chanel West Coast Relationship, Marriage, and Kids
He was not interested to make a relationship with others but it is believed that, while she was living with her mother, she was in a friendship affair with “Liam Horne”.
After her breakup with her ex-boyfriend, she started a new dating with Chris Pfaff. Still, in 2019, Chanel West Coast is single.