Bob Tway Net Worth, Bio, Life Story, Age/Happy Birthday
Explore the Bob Tway Wiki, Bio & Net Worth (Star Professional Golfer).
Bob Tway is a USA based professional Golfer. His original name is Robert Raymond Tway IV. Bob Tway has won many tournaments comprising of eight victories in the ‘PGA Tour’. He remained on top for Twenty Five weeks in the list of ‘Official World Golf Ranking’ from 1986 to 1987.
Bob Tway was introduced to golf by his grandfather and father when he was five years old. He was enthusiastic about golf from a very early age. Here we will provide you the most recent information about Bob Tway Net Worth, and Biography.
Bob Tway’s Quick Facts
|Full Name||His full name is Robert Raymond Tway IV.|
|Nick Name||His nickname is Bob Tway|
|Date of Birth||His date of birth is 4th May 1959.|
|Place of Birth||Oklahoma, USA.|
|Age in 2022||His age is 62 years old|
|Profession||He is a Professional Golfer.|
|Alive||Yes, Alive in February 2022.|
|Net Worth||His approximate net worth is $47 Million.|
Real Name and Status
Bob Tway is not his real name. His real name is Robert Raymond Tway IV. He is alive.
Date of Birth, Place of Birth, and Age
Bob Tway was born in Oklahoma, the USA on 4th May 1959. His age is 61 years and 9 months. He is healthy and wealthy at the age of 61 years.
Sources of Worth
Bob Tway is a professional golfer of the USA. He has won many international events of Golf. His source of income is his profession. He has gained a lot of fame and money from golf.
Bob Tway was born on 4th May 1959 in Oklahoma USA. He got his education from Oklahoma State University.
His grandfather and father familiarized him with golf at the very early age of five. Bob Tway take part in the first tournament when he was seven years old.
Profession and Career
Bob Tway is a Professional Golfer. He has won many international competitions. His career is as follows:
- He takes part in the first tournament when he was seven years old.
- He has won the championship ‘Redding Country Club’.
- Bob Tway was the star player of Oklahoma State University’s golf team.
- In the final years of his college, we won the Haskins Award.
- He participated in The ‘PGA Tour’ (1985).
- In 1986, Bob Tway has named the Player of the year of PGA. He has gained the 4 victories with the major one of the PGA Championship. His prize money was few dollars less than the topper ‘Greg Norman’.
- Bob Tway has earned more than 14 million dollars from the career of PGA Tour.
- He has also played Champions Tour in 2009.
Bob Tway has won eight PGA Tour.
He has won other five tournaments which are as follows:
- In 1980, he has won Georgia Open
- He has won the Oklahoma Open (1985).
- In 1987, he has won Chrysler Team Championship and Oklahoma Open.
- He has won Fred Meyer Challenge (1988).
Bob Tway is living in the Oklahoma United States of America.
Net Worth of Bob Tway in 2022
Bob Tway’s approximate Net Worth is 47 million US dollars.