Wiki, Bio, Net Worth, Hidden Facts
In this article, you can discover Bob Goalby wiki, net worth, bio and life facts on networthey.com. Bob Goalby was born & lived in Belleville(Illinois). He won his 1st Tour in 1958. Bob Goalby won contended steadily at the age of forty-two (42).
Bob Goalby Wiki & Facts
|Real/Complete Name||Robert George Goalby|
|Celebrated Name||Bob Goalby|
|Age in 2021||91 years old|
|What is the Date of Birth of Bob Goalby?||14th March 1929|
|Birth Place||The Bob Goalby place of birth was Belleville(Illinois)|
|Nephews of Bob Goalby||1st one is Jay Haas, 2nd one is Jerry Haas & 3rd one is Bill Haas.|
|Kids of Bob Goalby||Kevin, Kye, & Kel|
|Alive in 2021||Yes|
|Net Worth 2021||~ $70 Million|
|Birth Sign of Thomas Dean Aaron||Pisces|
|Weight of Thomas Dean Aaron||88 kg|
|Education of Robert George Goalby||He studied at Belleville West High School and also the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.|
|Robert George Goalby Professional Wins||14|
|Robert George Goalby Other Wins||He Won 11 PGA Tours. Similarly, Robert George Goalby won Masters Tournament in 1968.|
|Profiles||Wikipedia & Twitter|
Professional Wins/Records of George Goalby
Below you can find the list of Robert George Goalby PRO Wins Tournaments:
- He won the Greater Greensboro Open tournament on 13/04/1958 by 2 strokes margin of victory.
- On December 11, 1960, Robert George Goalby won Coral Gables Open Invitational by 1 stroke margin of victory against Dow Finsterwald.
- He won the 3rd tournament with title Los Angeles Open on 09,01,1961 by 03 strokes margin of victory against Eric Brown and Art Wall, Jr.
- Robert George Goalby won St. Petersburg Open Invitational tournament against Ted Kroll on 19/03/1961 by 3 strokes margin of victory.
- He won Insurance City Open Invitational on 05/08/1962 by a Playoff margin of victory against Art Wall, Jr.
- George Goalby won Denver Open Invitational on 09 Sep 1962 by 01 stroke margin of victory.
- Robert George Goalby won San Diego Open Invitational by 01 stroke margin of victory on 15/01/1967.
- He won Masters Tournament against Roberto De Vicenzoby’s 01 stroke margin of victory on 14/04/1968.
- George Goalby won Robinson Open Golf Classic, Heritage Golf Classic, Bahamas National Open tournaments too.
What is the Net Worth of Robert George Goalby?
The net worth of Robert George Goalby (the best golfer) is around $70 Million.